1979 Seacraft Sceptr 23 For sale

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Dixiewreckd

1979 Seacraft Sceptr 23 For sale

Post by Dixiewreckd »

Great running boat with a 2001 Saltwater series OX66 that runs like a top. Im unsure of the hours because the gauge runs when the key is in the A/c position. But the hour gauge reads 1100 but isnt true. New tanks, floor and engine bracket installed in 2001. I think one tank is a 60 gal. and the other is 30 gal. Not sure. Ive never had the $ to fill them. I have dumped 55 gallons into one when it was on empty and it filled it just about to full. I do cycle the tanks when i run and ad additives to prevent build up. I use yamalube and ring free. Hard top, electronics, fish boxes, dive tank holders, live well mounted on engine bracket. Has an all aluminum float on trailer with stainless hydraulic brakes on one axle and auto latch system and LED's. Called float on and the lady said that the trailer would be 6000 new. Engine just serviced at Sunshine boats( new thermostats and water pump). I don't need to sell it but I don't want it anymore. To much boat for me. Im asking $8000. Is this to much? PM me if you would like to see it.