An introduction

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Tidedancer
Site Sponsor

Re: An introduction

Post by Tidedancer »

Great photos and welcome to our little area of the world. Since I'm and old fart and notice things some young whipersnappers don't. Take a good look at the 1st photo (no ring)
Now the second question is. Can she Cook? If so that woman's a keeper. :-D :-D
Last edited by Tidedancer on February 26th, 2014, 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RHTFISH
Site Sponsor

Post by RHTFISH »

WOW! Welcome Lady!

I nominate Danibeth for BEST FIRST POST EVER/ NON-POLITICAL CATEGORY!

Thanks for sharing the awesome photos! :-D
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
Ranaman

Post by Ranaman »

Welcome to the fray! looks like you'll fit right in and think we'll all be looking to see some more of your adventures soon!
-Joe
Dubble Trubble
Site Sponsor

Post by Dubble Trubble »

Tidedancer wrote:Great photos and welcome to our little area of the world. Since I'm and old fart and notice things some young whipersnappers don't. Take a good look at the 1st photo (no ring)
Now the second question is. Can she Cook? Is so that woman's a keeper. :-D :-D

I noticed that too! If I was a young man, I would be offering that lady a seat on my boat anytime! She is a keeper!

Welcome aboard the crazy ship Dani. No ducks here, but lots of old coots!

Dubble :thumbup:
The more I know about something, the more I know that I did not know as much as I thought I knew that I knew.
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

Welcome to the small town dani!

She has a boyfriend ya'll. you don't think she does all this on her own did ya? 8)
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
Danibeth

Post by Danibeth »

Weeeelllllll Steve is my friend, as is his wife. But he's also my best friend and my regular hunting and fishing partner when he's not at home in WA.

Can I cook?? OF COURSE I can. BUT I don't clean fish very often. Can't stand the slime so if I bring fish home, the understanding is that someone else cleans them, though I will cook them.

And Barry did indeed find me a cute little place, not far from Tallahassee, about 30 minutes or so I think from Ecofina...maybe 45. Though I'm not sure on the hunting thing....he might've cheated me on that. Only time will tell on that one, though it does put me a lot closer to where I like to hunt turkeys soooooo mayyyybe. Buuuuuuuut I'm willing to overlook that if the house goes through all the way to closing...no pressure Barry

BTW...I hunt and fish more alone than I do with anyone. I wanna go hunt, I hunt. I wanna go fish, I fish. I wait on no man...or woman...to take me. Drives my family crazy that I do it (not so much now that I"ve gotten LOTS better about filing float plans), but I refuse to sit at home and wait on someone to take me fishin or huntin... :D

Danibeth
kikstand454

Post by kikstand454 »

Welcome! Great introduction! Awesome pics!

~~Dave
zload
Site Sponsor

Post by zload »

Looks like we have an expert now for sure...
2008 Key West 196 Bay Reef
2008 Yamaha 150
ontiltttttt

Post by ontiltttttt »

That was one HELL of a first post! You had my attention at the first redfish picture :-o
Anyways, welcome! I'm sure you'll be a very contributing member
bman

Post by bman »

Welcome DB!
Glad you received a grand welcome.
Guys, she is the real deal and nice as can be.
I told her all of JT's fishing spots and gave her the gate code to some marines property.

big bend gyrene wrote: As for Barry, he IS a good guy... but his memory must be starting to slip as he ages! Say that because I don't think he's shown you a home that's located out in God's country a few miles east of Tallahassee that puts you less than 20 minutes from Tallahassee, lands you in prime hunting territory, and gives you a traffic free drive down to the Econfina River, a redfish rich site if ever there was one. :smt045 Deal probably could even be arranged with the owner of that home to be put on some quality cobia fishing, solid bass and bluegill fishing, as well as deer hunting on a nearby property overrun with 'em. :-)
I tried John! I told her no need to deal with you... I had the gate code and you work all the time anyway ;-)
Barry Bevis, Realtor and Owner of BigBendFishing.net
I liked it so much, I bought the company ;-)

http://www.bevisrealty.com
TEAM "Duck Season!"
micci_man

Post by micci_man »

WOW.....you win!!!!

Welcome :beer:

You'll have to trade the snook for gator trout around here :-D

Are there any job openings salute1
Don't major in the minor stuff in life
woopty
Site Sponsor

Post by woopty »

Danibeth wrote:BUT I don't clean fish very often.
Just like my wife... :smt009
She appreciates all things Native-Amercan except for the "women clean the fish" part...other than that, she's a keeper.

No doubt the best intro post ever....there have been pics of huge bull reds posted here in the past, but not like the slob she is hugging.

Welcome to our, as you will soon find out, paradise Danibeth!
"You got time to breathe, you got time fur music..."
...Briscoe Darling Jr.

JB
http://zydecozoo.com
Welby
Site Sponsor

Post by Welby »

Welcome aboard ! Awesome post, we look forward to your upcoming post and fishing reports !
Danibeth

Post by Danibeth »

Thanks again guys!

Danibeth
DWilliams

Post by DWilliams »

RHTFISH wrote:WOW! Welcome Lady!

I nominate Danibeth for BEST FIRST POST EVER/ NON-POLITICAL CATEGORY!

Thanks for sharing the awesome photos! :-D
x2 :thumbup: