Turkey Lease

For all your hunting related posts! If we get enough traffic here there will be other sub forums: Turkey Hunting, Deer Hunting, Duck Hunting...

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

hookedonred

Turkey Lease

Post by hookedonred »

I realize the turkey season is in full swing already, but I figured id throw this out there. I'm looking to lease turkey rights from someone who has turkeys on there property and doesn't bother with them. I don't care about the size of the property and would prefer it to be located within an 1.5 hours from Tallahassee. Depending on the size of the property I could get a couple of my buddies to pitch in as well to contribute to the cause. This also goes for everyone out there on a current deer lease that's not utilizing there turkey rights. Figured id throw it out there to try to get bites, also If everything works out id like to renew this annually so this could be a good side investment for somebody. If your interested please PM me so we don't have to bog the forum down with responses.

Thanks
hookedonred

Re: Turkey Lease

Post by hookedonred »

will pay serious cash for decent turkey property!!!
turtlecat
Site Sponsor

Post by turtlecat »

I'm sure you already know this, but check woods and water.
TurtleCat
hookedonred

Post by hookedonred »

yes I have been checking it, problem is everyone wants you to join a full fledge lease, and im not looking for that, thanks for the tip though