Aucilla/Ecofina 4/10

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Xpress

Aucilla/Ecofina 4/10

Post by Xpress »

Put in at 7:30 ran west went to spot I was catching them Sunday. Tide was low so water depth was 2.5ft to 3ft. Figured I would try a redfin since it was shallower and such a cool morning. That was the ticket had three man limit by 12. Worked Redfin very slow. Fish would blow up on it I was very suprised by that being that the water temp was only 65 but it warmed to 74 by the time we left. We started out to west as the only boat, but by the time we left there was 10-15 at least. I hope they had good luck. If anybody reads this and was in that group of boats did yall see what looked to be a helicopter :o hovering off in the distance to the south. It looked like it was working a grid.Great day on the water smooth ride out smooth ride in. I love the flats in the spring!!. :D
Hit-n-Miss

Re: Aucilla/Ecofina 4/10

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

:-D Good deal glad you got into them. :-D
Slough
Site Sponsor

Post by Slough »

:thumbup: :beer: :thumbup:
LAWRENCE AUTOMOTIVE-LAWRENCE AUTO PARTS
BIG SLOUGH KENNELS
SS-342
Site Sponsor

Post by SS-342 »

Yes on the helicopters There were two, far off just over the horizon and would bob up every once in while before flying out near Rock Island.

You had better luck than I on the red fin. Never got a bite on it. Had to sling a cork in 5' to 6' water.
SS-342
198DLV CS 115HP
13' Gheenoe 6HP