Keaton this weekend??

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

carolinaskiff238dlv

Keaton this weekend??

Post by carolinaskiff238dlv »

Any one going out of Keaton this weekend?
FishWithChris

Re: Keaton this weekend??

Post by FishWithChris »

Probably a ton of boats. A few of my employees are heading over there; one headed north, one south.
Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Image Image Image
zload
Site Sponsor

Post by zload »

With the weather forecast being what it is I bet you can walk boat to boat from Suwannee to St Joe Bay and never get your feet wet... make sure your feet are clean if you step in mine near Steinhatchee :-D
2008 Key West 196 Bay Reef
2008 Yamaha 150
Ifishtoo

Post by Ifishtoo »

ZLOAD :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

The approaching new moon will have grouper ready to feed. Plenty of sea bass, big grunts, and some red grouper will fill a 50 -100lb box in 3-4 hours of aching arms. Live baits or frozen sardines will bring in gags, but you'll be outside of state waters. If you ever have some room, I could use a ride once in awhile.