C.a. Richardson NFGFC guest speaker May 1st.

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

neckmoe

Re: C.a. Richardson NFGFC guest speaker May 1st.

Post by neckmoe »

Well how was it?
I don't know when I'm gonna catch my next fish but I know when I do it's gonna be awesome!
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Post by Steve Stinson »

I think it was one of the best meetings in the history of NFGFC, but I founded the club and managed to win a Yeti cooler that night, so my opinion is a bit biased. :-D

CA did a great job and spent a lot of time with us, especially considering his overwhelming travel schedule.

Steve Stinson
spoton
Site Sponsor

Post by spoton »

I got in a little trouble that night with the wife for being out too late and leaving her with the kids because C.A. talked so long, but it was worth it! IMHO C.A. was one of the best speakers the club has had. Thanks, Steve, for sponsoring this.
TallyFish

Post by TallyFish »

Clearly CA Richardson is a polished speaker and audience pleaser. He was informative, entertaining, organized and on topic the entire evening. Two elements of his talk that I was particularly impressed with his analysis of fishing and his ability to transmit that knowledge to an audience. If you missed his talk that evening you missed one of the best speakers of the sport of fishing.

I am not sure what " sponsored by Meridian Surveying and Mapping, Inc. & Steve Stinson " means but if it involves a speaking fee it would be nice if NFGFC could see their way to help defray Mr. Stinson's costs.
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Post by Steve Stinson »

Tally Fish -

Yes, there was a fee involved, which CA agreed to reduce for us thanks to the efforts of Jimmy Milton and Steve Hobbs. I agreed in advance to cover this fee in return for the publicity promoting Meridian Surveying and Mapping Inc. So, there is no need to pass the hat to defray the costs. Meridian, NFGFC and CA are all happy with the outcome of the deal, and I would do it again for next month's meeting if he wanted to come back. :thumbup:
tallykenj
Site Sponsor

Post by tallykenj »

Great job, Steve!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
The Back Porch