NFGFC points

This is where you can Promote, Talk about or Plan Tournaments.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

milto
Site Sponsor

NFGFC points

Post by milto »

If you are interested in the point totals for the year, they are now posted on our site at http://www.nfgfc.org/2014/AOY-points-2014.html

Reminder that this is only the first 3 tournaments and the totals do not reflect dropping 2 tournaments. Also, the names are not in order of place.
milto
Site Sponsor

Re: NFGFC points

Post by milto »

I finally got it figured out. The points are now listed in order of place.

http://www.nfgfc.org/2014/AOY-points-2014.html
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Post by Steve Stinson »

Sheesh - Look at all the "Steve"s clustered together. This is my brother Steve, and my other brother Steve. :-D

Congratulations to Gary Droze - Paddling, wading, and winning! salute2
milto
Site Sponsor

Post by milto »

May points have been added and as of now we have a 3 way tie for 1st!! Please remember that this DOES NOT include 2 tournament drops. Also these BONUS POINTS are turning out to be very interesting!! So this is still anyone's title to take with 6 tournaments still left.

My question is where are some of the anglers that started the year? Eric & Nina, Casey & Pat?? I know Pat had a little one on the way. Hopefully we can get you guys out here. Who knows maybe we can get Ashley Mock & Amen and others to fish a few tourneys with us.. ;)
captkeyser
Site Sponsor

Post by captkeyser »

Hey Jimmy, thanks for posting the points. However, I don't see Nina or myself on there. I know you are scared of Nina, but any chance you can put her on so we can see where she stands? :o

Thanks
milto
Site Sponsor

Post by milto »

captkeyser wrote:I know you are scared of Nina,
:lol: :lol:

Not sure what happened there. Thanks for the heads up. I'm at work right now and left my laptop at the house. I will check it when I get home and update it!!
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

everybody is scared of Nina :D

With a couple drops it gets real close. Gary D is still in the lead!
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
milto
Site Sponsor

Post by milto »

captkeyser wrote:Hey Jimmy, thanks for posting the points. However, I don't see Nina or myself on there. I know you are scared of Nina, but any chance you can put her on so we can see where she stands? :o

Thanks
All fixed brotha!! :beer: :beer: