Boat name help...

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Ranaman

Boat name help...

Post by Ranaman »

After recovering from Guillain-Barré syndrome last year my best friend and fellow forum brother BlueH20Fisherman Todd Anderson who is the person I thank in my fishing reports when I say "thanks to God and Todd" I can't ever repay him for his hospitality over the years so maybe I can help rename his boat! We are currently trying to revive the beast a 26 ft Campion a great lakes Canadian built boat as it has been sitting the last two years in Lanark and since I have the honors of doing most of the recovery. I asked him if we were going to rename her. We'll just say he's a new man recovered from a horrible illness he is married to a wonderful lady named Genia and is a bond man and bounty hunter, he spends a lot of time with law enforcement friends and at the jail bonding people out. he is open for anything will make you laugh like nothing else and is the most genuine person you'll ever meet. So give it a go and help us out!! :smt006
wevans
Site Sponsor

Re: Boat name help...

Post by wevans »

Recovering Fishaholic :-D
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

Good luck, glad to hear things are better for him. I always heard it was the worst of bad luck to re name a boat. Hope y'all come up w something good
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
red_yakker
Site Sponsor

Post by red_yakker »

"Bailed Out", "Fish Slammer", "Bounty Hole", Bounty Hunter", "Locked Up", "High Seize"
The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing. ~Babylonian Proverb
onefishtwofish
Site Sponsor

Post by onefishtwofish »

In honor of it's Canadian roots, end any chosen name with "Eh"
Ducks, turkeys, flats fishing. Who has time for golf?
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Post by Steve Stinson »

Genia's Bounty
MarkM

Post by MarkM »

I was always told, it's bad luck to rename a boat????? Just saying. Hey Todd!!! And joe
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Hope It Floats

This Side Down or This Side Up

Slip Slimin' Away
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
grouperfever

Post by grouperfever »

Grab & Go
big bend gyrene

Post by big bend gyrene »

In celebration of surviving the health scare, how about "Barré None"! Sorry, Ranaman, I just couldn't resist the medical humor. :wink:
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
leonreno

Post by leonreno »

Life's Bounty