aluminum boat

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

rocket
Site Sponsor

aluminum boat

Post by rocket »

I have been fishing the Aucilla, and Ecofina for years, but sold my boat a little while back. I fish with a buddy of mine who has an 18 ft. Duracraft. I would like to purchase a used boat like his. As long as it is wide, stable, shallow, and plenty of fishing room, the make is not important. I know this sounds like the boat everyone who redfishes wants, but any info would be appreciated.
tin can
Site Sponsor

Post by tin can »

There was a used one at RMS, in Medart last week. 18' xpress, 90 Yammaha, trolling motor, rigged to fish, $10,200, I think.
What was I supposed to do today?
rocket
Site Sponsor

Post by rocket »

Yeah, I went down and checked that one out. My wife is expecting our first child, so I'm trying spend a little less than that. Somewhere between 5k and 10k.
The boat is great though. You would not want it any wider, and that 90 horse ought to push it just fine.
Thanks for keeping an eye out for me though :o
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Not as big as you want, but the price is right :D
http://site41729.dellhost.com/forums/to ... IC_ID=4605
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
rocket
Site Sponsor

Post by rocket »

I think it is going to be small for what I'm looking for. Thanks for the offer though. :)