Lanark 3/15

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Bonecracker

Lanark 3/15

Post by Bonecracker »

We hit the water around 9:30 with the wild gang and the sun was actually out and nice!! I was planning on heading out to DIR to see what want could put a tug on our lines but passed a boat on the inside of Lanark with a double hook up so I pulled back the throttle and we started fishing! Found a good number of trout in 3-4 ft and we stayed with them for an hour and ended up with 5 nice keepers and tossed back more than that on Gulp and Cajun Thunders!! :thumbup: As the saying goes, you never leave fish a bitin, to go find other fish, and that's what we did! :thumbdown: DIR was dead except for one large shark who liked our boat and we even ventured off-shore since it was flat to try a few spots. Ended up freezing our butts off since the sun was non-existent, so I pointed the boat North and we ended up at DI beach to warm up!! Meet some unexpected old friends and had fun relaxing with a few adult beverages !! Da fishin is heatin up Y'all so grease up those reels and get at it!! :smt006
2012 Maverick 18-HPX / Yama 115 4 stroke
2006 28 Whitewater/ twin VMAX HPDI 200HP
ced0412

Re: Lanark 3/15

Post by ced0412 »

How was the water clarity?
Bonecracker

Re: Lanark 3/15

Post by Bonecracker »

Water clarity was good, very good! Few week ago it was not so good!!
2012 Maverick 18-HPX / Yama 115 4 stroke
2006 28 Whitewater/ twin VMAX HPDI 200HP