Power Pole - Best Service Ever

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

JeffB
Site Sponsor

Power Pole - Best Service Ever

Post by JeffB »

I recently bought 2 used Hobie PA 14 kayaks that were advertised on Craigslist. Each one was equipped with a Power Pole Micro Anchor. When I picked them up I failed to try the power poles.
Well when I got home neither would work. Somehow they had gotten salt water in/on the circuit boards and corroded them. I called the guy that I bought them from and he checked with the person that he bought them from and they suggested I contact power pole directly. I called Power Pole and talked with a very nice and informed young man. I gave him the serial #'s and he told me to send them back to Power Pole and gave me an authorization #. I sent them back on Monday and 2 new in the box Power Pole's arrived today with no charge and no questions asked.

While trying to determine what was wrong with the power poles, I left the top (the part where the circuit board is located) of one of them off laying in the kayak and forgot. It bounced off and was lost on the way fishing one day. Still no questions asked.

Great service all around.