September 2015 NFGFC ROLL CALL

This is where you can Promote, Talk about or Plan Tournaments.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

milto
Site Sponsor

September 2015 NFGFC ROLL CALL

Post by milto »

Less than 2 weeks away!!!

The NFGFC September 5th, 2015 Tournament will be held out of Lanark (Lanark Market)
Anglers may launch from any ramp from Lanark over to the Carrabelle River. Safelight is 6:45 a.m. EST
Please review the rules at http://www.nfgfc.org/Rules.html
Entry forms are located at http://www.nfgfc.org/Payments.html

-Tournament entry fee is $20 per (2 person) boat for club members if you register at the meeting on September 3rd . $10 per each additional member (up to 4 anglers) All non members will pay an additional $5 on top of all regular member fees.

- You can also sign up using our easy online payments at http://www.nfgfc.org/Payments.html
**This replaces the tournament day sign ups and all entries must be received by 10pm on the Thursday prior to the tournament

-PLEASE BRING EXACT CHANGE FOR ENTRY FEES AND EACH OF THE SIDE POTS. At registration, those who have their forms filled out will be registered first.

Tournament Format: Weigh one mans limit of trout (5 trout total- 1 over slot permitted 20"+ along with 4 slot trout 15-20”). The combined weight of each team’s limit of fish will determine the winner.

Side pots:
Big Trout - $5 per person, everyone on the boat must participate to win (Heaviest trout).
Big Redfish - $10 per person, everyone on the boat must participate to win.
Total weight - $5 per boat, Most combined weight of all tournament fish (Trout, Red, Flounder, & Mystery fish) ***does not count toward angler of the year points***

NEW!! - $50 BASS PRO GIFT CARD!! - Given to the angler with the redfish with the MOST SPOTS!! http://www.basspro.com/

Kevin’s Fine Outdoor Gear and Apparel will continue to offer a $50.00 gift certificate for the biggest Flounder at each North Florida Gulf Fishing Club Tournament for 2015 http://www.kevinscatalog.com/

Thanks to Bevis Realty for sponsoring the Mystery Fish for each month; $50 for the largest BLUE FISH!!

Teams must be checked in by 3:30 pm EST on tournament day. There will be a sign in sheet that at least one member must sign off on before the 3:30p.m. check in time. The weigh-in will begin at 3:45 pm and teams will weigh their fish in the order of entry.

Who's In?
One Keeper

Re: September 2015 NFGFC ROLL CALL

Post by One Keeper »

Bass Boys will be there. :thumbup:
LucWilliams

Post by LucWilliams »

Williams Boys are in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

Did anyone contact Lanark Market or the Boat Club about waiving launch fees? They have in the past.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
fishdux

Post by fishdux »

Its the meeting really the folowing week? No meeting for sign up?
milto
Site Sponsor

Post by milto »

fishdux wrote:Its the meeting really the folowing week? No meeting for sign up?
Maybe I missed something?? I don't see it. Will you quote it so I can fix. It says September 3rd is the meeting and Sept 5th is the tournament.
milto
Site Sponsor

Post by milto »

I'm sorry, I just found it on the website... Fixing now.
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

for the total weight side-pot can you weigh two reds? Your big red and mystery fish red?

Thinking about seeing if all my gear still works....
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
Rainman
Site Sponsor

Post by Rainman »

No. Mystery fish counts but the multi-spot red bass pro gift card is not included in the total weight stringer.
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

Got it. I'm a poor reader...
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
kneeknocker

Post by kneeknocker »

For everyone planning to fish the upcoming tournament do not be left holding the tag. Yesterday a second tagged redfish was caught around lanark. if your planning to fish for redfish I would suggest becoming a CCA member and a STAR tournament member. There are more tagged redfish in the area and it would be pretty neat if one of you won a brand new $45,000 hells bay boat. Also if you sign up make sure to go by or have a friend go by Cape Harbor and pick up your official tournament ruler, which you have to have to win. Have Fun and do not be left holding the tag.
TEAM NO FLUKE!!!
milto
Site Sponsor

Post by milto »

Just wanted to let everyone know that Hobbs just called me and there will be a Lt. from FWC and he will be bringing other agents (to our meeting tomorrow night) that work in the field in our area to get to know us. I'm sure there will be Q&A for them sometime during the meeting. So, if you have any questions for the FWC come on out to Beef's tomorrow night at 7pm. See ya there!!
tallykenj
Site Sponsor

Post by tallykenj »

I haven't been in a while and miss the meetings. My daughter's sports are keeping me busy.
The Back Porch