12/5 Saturday

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

countrycorners

12/5 Saturday

Post by countrycorners »

Good Morning!
I plan on watching too much football today.
Go Tigers!
Blue spinner
Site Sponsor

Re: 12/5 Saturday

Post by Blue spinner »

Morning CC and all
no fishing foe me today
One thing about the speed of light it gets here too early in the morning
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

MORNIN ALL, HAVE A SAFE ONE.
PA
SEMPER FI
FUTCHCAIRO
tin can
Site Sponsor

Post by tin can »

Mornin folks.
What was I supposed to do today?
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Mornin folks :smt006 seen 13 Turkeys, one Buck and six Does this morning :thumbup: all from my recliner in the living room :smt004 Life is good in Sopchoppy :smt007 :beer: :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

WEVANS, BETTER WATCH OUT SENDING A REPORT LIKE THAT, SOPCHOPPY WILL GET BLOWN OFF THE MAP, SOME OF THESE YOUNG HUNTERS DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE FROM A HORSE OR A DEER. BACK IN THE FIFTIES I WAS HUNTING THE BIG BURN OVER IN THE OCALA FOREST AND THIS YOUNG FELLOW CAME OVER TO MY STAND AND WANTED TO KNOW IF I COULD HELP HIM LOAD A DEER HE JUST SHOT INTO THE BACK OF HIS PICK-UP. I THOUGHT FOR A MINUTE, I HAD NEVER KILLED A DEER THAT I COULD NOT LOAD INTO A PICK-UP, I WANTED TO SEE A DEER THAT BIG SO I TOLD HIM I WOULD HELP. WE WALK BACK IN THE WOODS ABOUT 30 MINUTES AND CAME UP ON HIS HUGE DEER, ONLY PROBLEM WAS IT WAS NOT A DEER BUT A FAIRLY GOOD SIZE HORSE, I GOT OUT OF THERE AS FAST AS I COULD, PICKED UP MY STAND AND HEADED TO TOWN. THEY HAD A REPORT ABOUT THE SHOT HORSE IN THE OCALA PAPER THE NEXT MORNING. I HAVE A TORN UP SHOULDER AND CAN NOT HUNT ANYMORE, THERE ARE MANY SMALL DEER UP HERE IN AND AROUND OUR LAND, DO NOT KNOW WHERE THEY CAME FROM, THERE WERE 9 IN MY BACK YARD PLAYING AROUND, NONE OF THEM WERE AS LARGE AS LAB DOG, 3 HAD 4 POINTS AND THE REST WERE FEMALE.
PA
SEMPER FI
FUTCHCAIRO