Thursday morning 12/31

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Blue spinner
Site Sponsor

Thursday morning 12/31

Post by Blue spinner »

Morning all
little foggy down this way
did not get to fish yesterday ,there were some fish caught by other
One thing about the speed of light it gets here too early in the morning
FUTCHCAIRO

Re: Thursday morning 12/31

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

MORNIN ALL, RAININ HERE AT THE SOUTH FORTY, SUPPOSE TO RAIN ALL DAY TODAY AND TOMORROW. THE OLD MAN STILL FEELING ROTTEN, SURE HOPE I CAN SHAKE THIS MESS, I AM TOO YOUNG TO DIE (HAHAHAHA) MA SAID THAT IF I DIDN'T DIE PRETTY SOON THERE WOULD NOT BE ANY DIRT TO BURY ME IN., SHE MIGHT BE RIGHT. HOPE Y'ALL HAVE A GOOD DAY WHATEVER.
PA
SEMPEER FI
FUTCHCAIRO
Red Dawg

Post by Red Dawg »

Out of luck for a quick trip this morning. At midnight last night the hourly weather had 10-15% rain until noon then steady rain the rest of the day in Panacea. Loaded the kayaks up, got up at 6:45 ready to go and its already raining. Weather report now says 80-90% all day! :smt011
countrycorners

Post by countrycorners »

Good Morn!
11 degrees again this am here in Denver. No fishin.
We get to watch Clemson continue their march today.
I've fished a lot in the rain over the years. The best thing about it is when you get to go home, take a warm shower, and try to figure out why its fun.
Red Dawg

Post by Red Dawg »

Weather man was wrong! Light rain stopped around 10:00. Put in around 11:00 and fished until 2:30. Honestly had to put sunblock on. Sum was beaming by 12:00. Only managed 1 short red and a ray. The boy, of course, came in with a nice 22" red. At least I got to go.