Duck Soup

For all your hunting related posts! If we get enough traffic here there will be other sub forums: Turkey Hunting, Deer Hunting, Duck Hunting...

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

silverking
Site Sponsor

Duck Soup

Post by silverking »

During my drive over to St. Joe Bay yesterday, I saw several large rafts of ducks just offshore from Hwy. 98. Couldn't tell what kinds, but they were mixed it appeared by the sizes. Rafts of hundreds of birds from Carrabelle Beach to almost East Point. Saw one hunter just off the beach in a makeshift blind, although he was a mile away from the nearest bunch.

Guess they're all showing up with the season winding down. It's finally cold up north.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

Re: Duck Soup

Post by Gulf Coast »

Yep I was poking around there yesterday and saw what seem like thousands !! Heads up, that water from Carrabelle west is, well...do-do brown....nasty !! :D
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Thanks, I was planning on hitting those birds this weekend. I'm sure it will be a rodeo now. :smt005
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Sorry MD. Guess a PM to a select few would have been the better course of action, huh?

Well, you can return the favor during tarpon season. :lol:
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Looks like winds may be wrong anyway. All redheads. Means two and you leave.
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Yeah, our weekly El Nino gale is arriving by Friday and looks to linger through Saturday. Hope it's not going to be a wet spring again.

Good luck with future hunts.