Sunday - St. Marks River

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Just a Guest

Sunday - St. Marks River

Post by Just a Guest »

My buddy and I fished the river today with great success!!! It's been awhile since we got into some fish the way we did today. Used red jig heads with lures that he pours himself. I can't stand the way his place smells when he makes those dang things. Threw some different suspended lures and a redfish magic here and there, but they seemed to like it plain and simple today. I would say every other fish was in the slot. Threw some keepers back, but my buddy had to keep his prize of the day. Take a wild guess which one it is...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rob4auburn

Re: Sunday - St. Marks River

Post by rob4auburn »

Good job. Was completely blanked yesterday. Fished all up st. Marks from the fort to about 4 bends past the power plant. Mind saying where in the river you caught these?

Thanks
Just a Guest

Post by Just a Guest »

We worked the river south of the fort. Never tried north today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
trout fisher
Site Sponsor

Post by trout fisher »

That's a great day right there. :beer:
randymullaly

Post by randymullaly »

Rob4auburn,

I was out there as well on Saturday morning (red Sports Pro 20') and trolled up and down the river and never got so much as a bite. Glad someone is catching some fish. Just wish it was me!
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

CONGRATULATIONS, GLAD TO SEE SOMEONE IS CATCHIN INSTEAD OF FISHIN, GOT ME ALL FIRED UP,, I NEED TO GO. MAYBE BY THE END OF THE WEEK I WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE IT.
PA
SEMPER FI
FUTCHCAIRO
CoastalPirate
Site Sponsor

Post by CoastalPirate »

Right On! Glad you have a successful trip! Ill be out there this Sunday. Thanks for the report! :beer: :beer:
The hunt for the notorious green whale never ends.
Instagram: mikemincy
Youtube: MrCoastalPirate