Bass Pro Gift Card

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Bass Pro Shops
Site Sponsor

Re: Bass Pro Gift Card

Post by Bass Pro Shops »

The Military Discount is for active, Inactive and retired military personnel.
Bass Pro Shops
Site Sponsor

Post by Bass Pro Shops »

Just a Guest wrote:Chris, I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to respond. I asked the other day if Bass Pro matched prices and I guess I was given the incorrect response. The fact that you took the time to respond and clarified the price match means a lot. I may have to come and give you guys a second look.

I can say my father was there the other day and was quite pleased with the customer service he received from one of your representatives. He is new to boating and fishing and appreciated all of the advice he was given. He's actually sitting on a private dock by Mashes Sands fishing with your products right now. I hope he does better than I did at St Marks today... Skunked

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your very welcome, I know we are a Big Box store but here in Tallahassee we try to treat you guys like we are a mom and pop tackle shop. I would like for you to ask for me when you come in and I would be glad to take care of you personally.
Rhettley
Site Sponsor

Post by Rhettley »

This thing really got sidetracked. Did you decide to sell the gift card or keep it?
Juan
Site Sponsor

Post by Juan »

This from the BPS web site:

Military Discounts
We have regular Military Discount Days at our Outdoor World retail stores. Military Discount Days start the 15th of every month and last one week. This discount is available to active and retired military personnel. You must present a valid photo-military identification card to receive your 10% discount at checkout. As such, retired military personnel may also receive this discount.
Policies
In accordance with the Bass Pro Shops discount policy, this 10% discount excludes reels, electronics, firearms, ammunition, reloading equipment, scopes, bows, arrows, taxidermy, gift cards, Tracker boats, Mercury motors, ATV’s, catalog sales, internet sales, restaurant food and drinks, and temporarily marked down items. As a guideline, if an item is on sale, the military personnel will pay either the temporarily marked down price or receive their discount, whichever is greater. Military personnel will receive a discount on permanently marked down items.
The 10% discount applies only to items currently in-stock and on-hand. No rain checks or special orders.

Wish the discount applied to online sales.... the nearest BPS is over 100 miles from here! :hammer:
Life is short.... Ride a Harley and fish a Sea Pro
http://seaproforum.proboards.com/
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

Juan wrote:This from the BPS web site:

Military Discounts
We have regular Military Discount Days at our Outdoor World retail stores. Military Discount Days start the 15th of every month and last one week. This discount is available to active and retired military personnel. You must present a valid photo-military identification card to receive your 10% discount at checkout. As such, retired military personnel may also receive this discount.
Policies
In accordance with the Bass Pro Shops discount policy, this 10% discount excludes reels, electronics, firearms, ammunition, reloading equipment, scopes, bows, arrows, taxidermy, gift cards, Tracker boats, Mercury motors, ATV’s, catalog sales, internet sales, restaurant food and drinks, and temporarily marked down items. As a guideline, if an item is on sale, the military personnel will pay either the temporarily marked down price or receive their discount, whichever is greater. Military personnel will receive a discount on permanently marked down items.
The 10% discount applies only to items currently in-stock and on-hand. No rain checks or special orders.

Wish the discount applied to online sales.... the nearest BPS is over 100 miles from here! :hammer:
Man, there are a lot of exceptions. May be easier to list what isnt excluded
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven