Boat must go ASAP "SOLD"

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

DeanMac

Boat must go ASAP "SOLD"

Post by DeanMac »

We have sold our house in Carrabelle and I need to deal with my boat. Folks wanted to close on 12th, we just signed contract a couple days ago. I have stalled until 15th to get stuff from house.

Boat is a 1991 Mako, 191 with a 1996 Yamaha 150HP Salt water series engine, two cycle. Boat will run about 50 MPH and handles the rough water well.
Boat has a Raymarine A70D plotter/finder with maps, new hubs and bearing last summer, new front roller this year, Trailer tires are in good shape. Boat has been sheltered with a canvas cover since I purchased.

My time table is tight on getting rid of this boat, I am headed down to trailer back my blazer and stuff in my storage building on Monday. Will be headed back again this week to get personal items and some furniture out of the house. Expect to Close around August 15th so boat will be brought back to GA, Sold or Consigned to dealer.

I will be in Carrabelle Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning. I want to just wholesale or if not I will consign with a local dealer. I am hearing should retail for about 8K, I will sell this week for 6500.

.Image Image
Last edited by DeanMac on August 10th, 2016, 9:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
Take a kid hunting or fishing and you will be rewarded.
silverking
Site Sponsor

Re: Need advice on boat value?

Post by silverking »

Give Brett Shields a call. Shields Marina was a long-time Mako dealer as well as current Yamaha dealer. He will be able to give you a fair market value on the boat and might even have someone who would be interested in buying it or take it on trade for a boat more suited for your future boating plans. That's a classic that shows well from your photos.

850-925-6158
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
DeanMac

Post by DeanMac »

Thanks I will give him a call !!!!!

I really rather wholesale the boat than bring it back to GA
RiverRunner

Post by RiverRunner »

I might be interested when you figure up price. Feel free to get up with me on here or just create a for sale ad and i'll see it. THANKS
DeanMac

Post by DeanMac »

RiverRunner wrote:I might be interested when you figure up price. Feel free to get up with me on here or just create a for sale ad and i'll see it. THANKS
Thanks, going to try and nail it down tomorrow and will probably be in Carrabelle Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning to get a load of stuff from the house.
DeanMac

Re: Boat must go ASAP

Post by DeanMac »

see first post, I edited
RED ZONE 48

Re: Boat must go ASAP

Post by RED ZONE 48 »

NADA BOAT VALUES, IT'S THE BLUE BOOK FOR BOATS.
DeanMac

Re: Boat must go ASAP "SOLD"

Post by DeanMac »

Boat is sold, thanks for the interest !!!!