NFGFC Offshore Tournament 07-20-2002

Use this area to post offshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Tom Keels
Site Admin

NFGFC Offshore Tournament 07-20-2002

Post by Tom Keels »

I want to take a minute to thank Double D and Redmann for their tireless efforts in planning and running the events. Everytime someone needed something for cooking or preparing the food, Jim and Mike were right there. You gentlemen are the reason the club is successful.

Now for the pictures

Ron Stubbs and Wil Johnson with a brace of nice reds. Ron is holding the second place fish.

This is me with one of the many nice snapper I hauled up. (humility was never my stong suit). You'll notice LiveLine in the background trying to be in the picture.

This is a 12.55 pound snapper. This fish thoroughly and completely kicked my butt all the way up the 85 feet.

This was our boats catch from left to right Chuck Stubbs, Wil Johnson, Chuck's Dad Ron, 11 grouper, 9 snapper, 1 king, and your's truly.

Sea Legs and OffshoreRodeo with the winning grouper

My group again with the second place grouper and first place snapper....grumble, grumble :D. You'll notice Live Line again trying to be in my picture. What's with that?

Mrs. LiveLine (Leanne), RunningBare (Jim Bachemin), LiveLine, and Double D with the 3rd place grouper.

Once again another successful NFGFC event. I have more and more fun at every cookout. I suggest to everyone if you have the chance to join in on the festivities to please do so, you won't be dissapointed.
Tom Keels
Site Founder

Blue Dolphin
Site Sponsor

Post by Blue Dolphin »

Tom.....looks like you all had fun and the way it looks all eat well..... nothing like seeing a good get together and all have fun......thanks for sharing all the geat pictures and fokes that were invalled......