Small Motor Mechanic?

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

GoNoles3

Small Motor Mechanic?

Post by GoNoles3 »

Hey everyone, I'm a student at FSU and found your forum a couple months back. My 8hp 4stroke Mercury has been out of commission for a while, I finally found the money to fix it, and I'm looking for a small motor mechanic to take a look at it that won't cost an arm and leg.

Any suggestions for one in the Tallahassee area would be great!
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Re: Small Motor Mechanic?

Post by SHOWBOAT »

8 hp on a budget....doubt you'll be wavel porter in Woodville
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
countrycorners

Post by countrycorners »

I use Sunshine Marine on Garber Dr in Tallahassee.They've been good for what I've needed.
Phil. 4:8

Post by Phil. 4:8 »

Hey #3. welcome to the area and the forum. Most of the shops charge $75-80 per hour plus parts. So, you're looking at lest at a Ben Franklin for the look and hopefully repair. I live in Havana and have used Webster just across the Gadsden county line on the right heading north on Monroe st. they have always fixed the problem. Good luck.