5.3 Wednesday

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

MudDucker
Site Sponsor

5.3 Wednesday

Post by MudDucker »

Well, today has got to be a better day. One of my secretaries walked into my office yesterday in tears and said she had to quit because her husband was being deployed to Africa and she could not work and be a single parent of 3 children. Today, I have to go to Athens to get ready to watch my baby girl graduate from UGA with honors. I'm proud of her, but somehow, like her mother, she has managed to stretch this into to grad ceremonies. One for her department and the big one in the stadium on Friday. Got to move her back on Sunday. Getting too old for this moving business. Y'all have a great day and be kind in posting up stories of the stellar fishing weekend coming up that I will be missing! :-D
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
countrycorners

Re: 5.3 Wednesday

Post by countrycorners »

Good Morning!
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

CONGRATS MUD, YOU HAVE DONE A GREAT JOB TO GET ONE THROUGH COLLEGE, I KNOW YOU ARE PROUD OF HER. WE WERE FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO GET 4 OF OUR YOUNGUNS THROUGH COLLEGE, 3 TURNED OUT TO BE DOCTORS OF SOMETHING AND ONE HAS HIS OWN BUSINESS, DAVID HARDLY EVER GETS HOME, HIS BUSINESS TAKES HIM ALL OVER THE WORLD. DAVID IS NOW OVER IN MONGOLIA WORKING ON A PROJECT FOR REO-TINTO GOLD CORP. ENJOY YOUR DAUGHTER WHILE YA CAN, THEY GET AWAY FROM YA BEFORE YA KNOW IT.
PA
SEMPER FI
FUTCHCAIRO
guthooked
Site Sponsor

Post by guthooked »

Congrats Mud