Thought This was worth sharing

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

reelbad

Thought This was worth sharing

Post by reelbad »

There was right and there was wrong, and in between, an abyss filled with society's whiners, people who inherited the luxury of safety and freedom, while having done nothing to earn it.
turtlecat
Site Sponsor

Re: Thought This was worth sharing

Post by turtlecat »

As a former Marine, I think i understand what your trying to say. I've stood on the wall while my brothers and sisters slept. Are you quoting somebody, or are these your words? Please elaborate on your post. Put us in your head.
TurtleCat
reelbad

Post by reelbad »

turtlecat wrote:As a former Marine, I think i understand what your trying to say. I've stood on the wall while my brothers and sisters slept. Are you quoting somebody, or are these your words? Please elaborate on your post. Put us in your head.
Sure thing, Army, 67-70, Vietnam, just read the quote somewhere else and thought that others might like it. I guess it could have different meanings depends on who is reading it. You know, the ones sitting in the cart while everyone else is pulling. Thanks for your service.
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Thanks for your service guys!
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!