COZUMEL diving

Use this area to post diving and spearfishing fishing reports from the area Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, bottom temp, visibility, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Frank Bradfield
Site Sponsor

COZUMEL diving

Post by Frank Bradfield »

If you've never been, u need to go. I just got back, went with a group of 14, had a blast, made 8 dives , 1 night dive, I think i saw everything in the ocean , almost, the reefs there are unreal. I made it to 103 ft and i really get the dive computers worth, everyone should have one. Anyway the biggest problem with it is all the food i left in the sea, lobsters, king crabs, and the fish, my stringer wouldn't holdem, the grouper would leave you drooling. The diving is very easy, they put you out and its all drift diving , you just blow with the current just having to swim a little to go left and right , maybe down to peek under a giant reef overhang , the boat follows and most dives were 45 minutes to 60 minutes and pop your surface marker and there is the boat to pick you up. Really fun !

frank