REDTROUT SHOOTOUT MAY 18

This is where you can Promote, Talk about or Plan Tournaments.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

RedTrout

REDTROUT SHOOTOUT MAY 18

Post by RedTrout »

The 11th Annual Bass Pro Shops/Tracker Boating Center RedTrout Shootout presented by United Rentals will take place Saturday, May 18, 2019. Cash rewards (over $10,000 purse) will be paid out to the top 10 teams weighing in the heaviest combined weight of (1) Redfish and (1) Seatrout. Teams will also have the option to register for $3000 in bonus money. $1000 will be awarded for Big Trout & Big Red. There will be a $500 reward for Red w/ Most Spots and Luck Of The Draw. With an entry fee of $75.00 per angler (bonus categories are optional) and a Guaranteed cash purse, you and your crew will want to get registered today! (We currently have an Early Bird Special going on at Bass Pro Shops. Register before May 4th and get $15 off per angler & 15% off your store purchase. In store only! See Chris Harwood in the Tracker Boating Center)

This unique inshore fishing tournament allows teams to launch their boat at any boat ramp, fish their favorite holes and then weigh their catch in at Bass Pro Shops located at 4059 Lagniappe Way, Tallahassee, FL.

The tournament Kick Off Party/Captain's Meeting will be held Thursday, May 16th at Bumpa's, 2738 Capital Circle NE and feature great food, live music and drink specials.

The tournament banquet will be held Friday, May 10th at Cross Creek Driving Range & Par 3 Golf Course. This fun-filled event features great food, cocktails, live and silent auctions, raffles and other exciting door prizes. Bid on the latest fishing & hunting equipment, fine art, and great trips for the outdoor enthusiast. Tickets are $20 each or $140 for a reserved table of (8). This event will sell out so get your tickets early.

Entry forms can be picked up & dropped off at Bass Pro Shops or if you would like to register by phone call me at (850) 528-0553.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me or contact me at the above listed number.

For more information, visit our website at http://www.redtroutshootout.com
NFGFC

Re: REDTROUT SHOOTOUT MAY 18

Post by NFGFC »

And kids have a chance at up to $300 in Bass Pro gift cards!!! $150 for biggest red and $150 for biggest trout!!!!

What better way to get kids involved?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Took advantage of the Early Bird discount this am. Looking forward to fishing this tournament again.

Who else is in? Pretty sure Brian and Matt are competing along with Capt. Evan Snow/Apalachee Inshore Charters.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
FishWithChris

Post by FishWithChris »

The usual suspects will be there with a few other special guests onboard.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Image Image Image
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

Hate to miss it, but two of my TCC track athletes qualified for Junior College Nationals in New Mexico, same weekend. These kids today are way too hardworking. At least mine are.
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

FishWithChris wrote:The usual suspects will be there with a few other special guests onboard.

Do I hear the sound of ringers? :wink:
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

GaryDroze wrote:Hate to miss it, but two of my TCC track athletes qualified for Junior College Nationals in New Mexico, same weekend. These kids today are way too hardworking. At least mine are.
Gary, with you on the sidelines I may be the only other solo team. I'll do my best to uphold your scoring tradition.
dudewheresmyplug

Post by dudewheresmyplug »

Checking in and teaming up with Apalachee Inshore
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

Go get'em, Dave!
Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

Post by Gulf Coast »

Dave, do you need to borrow some kids to level the playing field ? :smt004
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

:lol:

I might. I won't have my First Mate due to the heat, so I'm already at a disadvantage.