CCA STAR Tournament

This is where you can Promote, Talk about or Plan Tournaments.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

silverking
Site Sponsor

CCA STAR Tournament

Post by silverking »

The CCA Florida STAR competition, presented by Yamaha, is on! Are you registered? It's not too late!

During the opening week, five unregistered anglers caught 2019 STAR tagged redfish and missed their choice of a brand-new GMC Sierra pickup truck, a Contender Boats 22 Sport, a Pathfinder Boats 2200 TRS, a Hewes Redfisher 16, a 21’ Carolina Skiff, or a Relentless Boats 24’ Aluminum Bay/Flats boat, all powered by Yamaha Outboards.

11 species, 17 divisions, over $500,000 in prizes, and many winners determined by a random drawing!

Registration is open throughout the competition, which runs through Labor Day, but why wait to register? The more you catch, the more opportunities to win!

Get all the info online now and get registered!

www.ccaflstar.com
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
FishWithChris

Re: CCA STAR Tournament

Post by FishWithChris »

I know we're snapping pics of almost every fish... quite a few already uploaded to the app!

And for those wondering how many Redfish were released in each county...

Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Image Image Image
BillytheKid

Re: CCA STAR Tournament

Post by BillytheKid »

I had to contact them because there were some fish that weren't showing up in the conservation category. I was told that they were working with the ap developers to correct it.