RV/camper slot lease

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

bcosper

RV/camper slot lease

Post by bcosper »

Anyone know of campgrounds or rv parks that offer year around leases? We are finding that it is damn near impossible to buy a small place near water since the hurricane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Red Beard

Re: RV/camper slot lease

Post by Red Beard »

Holiday Campground in Panacea on the Ochlockonee Bay or Wildwood RV/Golf in Crawfordville. Hope this helps neither place will have boat slips, but I know folks have extended stays in those spots.

silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

There's a RV campground just north of Econfina River State Park.

Blue Spinner is the best source on that one. Haven't seen any posts from him for awhile, though. Hope he's doing OK.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
Ken_80

Post by Ken_80 »

Not sure what area you are looking for but there is a good amount of private lots with hookups that are being rented long term in Highland View/Port St Joe area
bbb

Post by bbb »

There is one between Carrabelle and Eastpoint. They are very reasonable, but also very picky when it comes to choosing their tenants.
Bluewave

Post by Bluewave »

The campground at Ecofina rents by the year but is booked up and there is a waiting list that is really long. I asked about a week ago. Both campgrounds are that way the one back up the road is not full but all the spots are rented
Mckayaker

Post by Mckayaker »

Unless there’s a charge, there’s no harm in getting on a waiting list. The day can come. After three years on the list, I finally got a dry slip at Shields Marina just in time for scallop season. Taken the Key West out twice since season started and it is a different world not having to trailer it down and back and simply cleaning and leaving it at the dock.

Greenbone
Site Sponsor

Post by Greenbone »

There are monthly sites available at Sunset Isle on Carrabelle River ,also 3 day and weekly . 4 miles from Dog Island. PM me if interested .