Apalachee Inshore report January 2021

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

dudewheresmyplug

Apalachee Inshore report January 2021

Post by dudewheresmyplug »

Hello all! It's been awhile since I've posted one of these in here, but here is the first inshore report of 2021. Evan and I are on year number 3 of doing the report. We have a couple new things this year. 1st, we are doing the show live, which means you can ask questions or comment during the shows and we will answer and respond to them. 2nd, we are broadcasting across multiple platforms. Previously it was only on facebook, but now we are simulcasting to youtube as well. So those of you who aren't on social media can still tune in and watch live if you want. Videos will be available for playback as well after the show has aired. 3rd, we have upgraded our equipment to hopefully bring you a better product this year, with interesting guests. Here is the first show of 2021https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm2AY3o8Ceo

If you have any suggestions of things you would like covered please feel free to PM or respond to this post!
leonreno

Re: Apalachee Inshore report January 2021

Post by leonreno »

Are there specific time and dates that these are broadcast live?
dudewheresmyplug

Re: Apalachee Inshore report January 2021

Post by dudewheresmyplug »

leonreno wrote: January 7th, 2021, 10:57 am Are there specific time and dates that these are broadcast live?
Usually we do it on the first couple days of the months. There isn't a set time since that varies from month to month. I will try to come on here and give you guys a heads up a couple days in advance.