Free stuff

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

tailwaters

Free stuff

Post by tailwaters »

I have some things that have been sitting in my garage for too long and would like them gone. All items are FREE.

- STARTER for 2005 yamaha 250 hpdi. It's used but works fine.

-Mercury 9.9 2 stroke. Late 90's model. It has a broken drive shaft and spring for the choke was taken off. Take if for parts or to fix up. Don't care just tired of tripping over it. (OUTBOARD IS NO LONGER AVALABLE)

-Yamaha prop for 25hp 2 stroke. 9 7/8 x 11 3/4

-Hydrofoil that fit a Yamaha 25hp outboard. It has the attachment to clamp on the outboard without drilling holes.

Pick up from my house on the N side of Tally. Contact: Chris (850) 528-3798
Last edited by tailwaters on September 14th, 2022, 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Re: Free stuff

Post by Steve Stinson »

I will take the 9.9 Mercury if you will tell me where to pick it up.

thanks - Steve Stinson
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

Is the prop for a 25 2 stroke different than a 25 4 stroke? If not I’ll take it. Will check the #s on mine when I get home. Let me know where to pick it up. Thanks.
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
Crippledminnow

Post by Crippledminnow »

Showboat, Im not sure but I don't think it will fit your four stroke, but if it does great.Let me know as I have a two stroke and would like to have it for a spare. Thanks
tailwaters

Post by tailwaters »

SHOWBOAT wrote: September 14th, 2022, 6:06 pm Is the prop for a 25 2 stroke different than a 25 4 stroke? If not I’ll take it. Will check the #s on mine when I get home. Let me know where to pick it up. Thanks.
I just looked it up and if your 4 stroke is an F25 then it should work. If it's a T25 then it won't work because they require a 13 spline prop and mine is only fits on a 10 spline shaft. Give me a ring if it will work for you and you want it. I will be around my house the rest of the day and tomorrow morning. Heading down to the lighthouse tomorrow at noon to fish the low tide. Chris 850-528-3798