Hello. Good Sunday evening

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

illinoisfisherman
Site Sponsor

Hello. Good Sunday evening

Post by illinoisfisherman »

I’m hoping all is well with you and yours folks. Things are slow everywhere. We are planning to finally get to the coast and get fishing BUT now I have a heart problem that has reoccurred. It’s called “premature ventricular contraction”. It all started happening about 20 months ago just after I received a Phizer Covid booster shot. It straightened out but a week ago it started bad. My heart was only making about 30 -40 full beats a minute. They may have to do a bit of work on it. Doctors say that it shouldn’t be too serious or difficult but it has me a little concerned. Trying to get things in order just so I don’t leave a mess for the family.

Anyway I’m hoping that things pick up around here and you all are doing well. - Ken
mapper

Re: Hello. Good Sunday evening

Post by mapper »

Sorry to hear Ken, hope it gets sorted out and you're back to health soon.
Health and family come first.
Danibeth

Post by Danibeth »

I'm sorry to hear about your health issues. I hope they get straightened out quickly.

I hear ya on wanting to see things picking up....I often look forward to the fall pictures posted from hunters up north. I miss having good fall colors so have to get my "fix" somehow....
John21:6

Post by John21:6 »

Get well soon so you can feel even better by catching some fish.
leonreno

Post by leonreno »

illinoisfisherman wrote: October 29th, 2023, 11:04 pm IDoctors say that it shouldn’t be too serious or difficult but it has me a little concerned.
Well the doctors aren’t the ones whose heart is being operated on, heart surgery seems serious to me. Same if they say it’s routine surgery, it’s not routine to you. Prayers for you and hope all works out well.
illinoisfisherman
Site Sponsor

Post by illinoisfisherman »

Thanks everyone. Been back and forth with doctors and hospitals and testing. Getting some work done on it pretty soon.

Hope you’re all doing well. Praying to get out fishing late fall or early winter.