This forum is dead

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Hit-n-Miss

This forum is dead

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

:smt064 Not a single report in over a month? :smt009 I intend on rectifying that next week (I hope) :-D
doomtrpr_z71

Re: This forum is dead

Post by doomtrpr_z71 »

Certainly not many of us posting reports :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will be rectifying that the 20th....but if this rain keeps up I may sneak off on Good Friday
Saltydawg

Post by Saltydawg »

I agree! I had not seen any posts in such a long time I even reached out to the site moderator to see if it was still viable ( course never heard from them either). Realize it may not be the best time of the year with weather but you know there are some hardy souls that are venturing out and when there is a random post there are hundreds of views. I live in Georgia so don’t get to the Bend as often as I’d like but always try to post our results and vicariously love to read others and see what I’m missing. Headed to Steinhatchee first of April so hoping to post some GREAT results.
Red Beard

Post by Red Beard »

Ain’t no doubt. Just seems like it’s only a handful of us posting anything now a days.
Hit-n-Miss

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

:smt012 The activity on the whole site has been very slow for quite awhile now. :smt012
doomtrpr_z71

Post by doomtrpr_z71 »

Unless it's in the sales section, that seems to get more traction than reports. But there are a ton of views on the posts that get posted.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Saltydawg

Post by Saltydawg »

Yeah, don’t have to fill the cooler to post about a fishing trip. Most of us just like to hear about adventures however they turn out. I thought it was sorta about exchanging information good, bad, or ugly. Tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful so you know there are some lucky folks going so maybe they will post, hopefully some good results but whatever is better than “ crickets”.
illinoisfisherman
Site Sponsor

Post by illinoisfisherman »

Sure wish we were able to get out fishing. Anxious to hear about other folks adventures. Thanks. Ken
John21:6

Post by John21:6 »

Yes, people who go fishing should take a few moments to tell us how they did. a couple pictures along with the post really helps as well. By the way, I went offshore fishing on Saturday and caught fish. I will post more about it, including pictures from above and below the waterline, this afternoon.
fishinfool
Site Sponsor

Post by fishinfool »

My buddy and I went out Sunday 3-31. We launched at the lighthouse and went to a couple of creek mouths. The water was flat calm and 65 degrees. We caught a few fish before the tide made us move out to the flats. We found trout in 4-5 feet of water. They were aggressive. After about 20 trout and a couple of impressive Spanish mackerel we moved west to an area that has produced in the past. Among the many trout we caught there, were two very aggressive, feisty, and chunky male trout at 18" and 19". It's good to see such healthy fish. It was a good day and provided some very much needed salt therapy.
FTReelty

Post by FTReelty »

Awesome! Thanks for the report. Time to go and quit thinking about going!
Red Beard

Post by Red Beard »

Thanks for sharing @Fishinfool sounds like a great day of therapy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hit-n-Miss

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

Washed all the pollen off the boat today. Planning on going Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
doomtrpr_z71

Post by doomtrpr_z71 »

Got my new lights on the trailer and my jigs in the box, hopefully I can sneak a day trip in before the 19th

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Phil. 4:8

Post by Phil. 4:8 »

Thanks for the west flats and creeks report. Great to read that someone is catching fish. And, most important, you took the time to report. We should all follow your example.