This forum is dead

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

ropeman

Re: This forum is dead

Post by ropeman »

I took the boat out Sunday afternoon 3-31. Stayed near the Lighthouse on the long bar and up in the East River. Caught a few catfish and a ladyfish. Not a great day fishing, but it was a great day to be on the boat!

Interesting that the icon next to this thread indicates that it is a hot topic, but the subject says the forum is dead. :D
Red Beard

Post by Red Beard »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hit-n-Miss

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

I posted my “one” fish in the box report. 🥲

flatsjunky777

Post by flatsjunky777 »

Trying to play catch up. Hope to have a report next weekend. Thanks to all that do post. This is the first place I look before we make a trip down.
BloodyChamp

Post by BloodyChamp »

I went and loaded up on bream one good time. Then another time I went stomping and brought home 2 Warmouth and a fat Stumpknocker that I hated to keep he was so big but I was hungry. Then I went a time before and came home empty handed back in like the first week of April when the night before weather said patchy frost all of a sudden :o :o :o I had everything loaded up so went anyway and it stunk. I don’t even think live worms would have made a difference. Anyway I’ll be going 2 and 3 times a week soon.
Flint River Pirate
Site Sponsor

Post by Flint River Pirate »

We definitely need to crank this forum back up. Twenty years ago, we all stayed on it. I learned so much from the folks on here.

Team Jolly Mon
kenfly

Post by kenfly »

I just want to go fishing, haven’t been all year, my son plays competitive junior golf and we travel a lot and have a couple of tournaments a month. I do see a day or 2 coming up soon so hope to make it out , hope to get some lines wet soon

Hit-n-Miss

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

Flint River Pirate wrote: April 22nd, 2024, 8:31 pm We definitely need to crank this forum back up. Twenty years ago, we all stayed on it. I learned so much from the folks on here.

Man 20 years ago this site was awesome. There would be dozens of reports every week and lots of comradery. :-D Post reports ...even bad ones.
ropeman

Post by ropeman »

Hit-n-Miss wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 9:52 amMan 20 years ago this site was awesome. There would be dozens of reports every week and lots of comradery. :-D Post reports ...even bad ones.
That was before Facebook :(
Flint River Pirate
Site Sponsor

Post by Flint River Pirate »

Hit-n-Miss wrote:
Flint River Pirate wrote: April 22nd, 2024, 8:31 pm We definitely need to crank this forum back up. Twenty years ago, we all stayed on it. I learned so much from the folks on here.

Man 20 years ago this site was awesome. There would be dozens of reports every week and lots of comradery. :-D Post reports ...even bad ones.
We had fun back then old buddy!

Team Jolly Mon
illinoisfisherman
Site Sponsor

Post by illinoisfisherman »

Some people, like myself, don’t go on Facebook or the other social media sites.

This forum has always been filled with good people who are always willing to help others.

I appreciate this site more than I can ever say.