Fishing Kayak for sale

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Billy Miller

Fishing Kayak for sale

Post by Billy Miller »

12 foot Walden Scout kayak for sale. 2 rod holders, paddle, paddle clip. This kayak also has 2 boat cleats installed on it. On one cleat I had a anchor attached to it, the other cleat I had a small landing net attached to it. This boat is perfect for Wakulla Beach, Bald Point, Lanark, and anywhere else that a power boat would have difficulty getting to. I am only selling this boat because, I am going to buy a larger kayak for me and my 7 year old daughter. I 've got $725.00 in to boat, selling for 550.00. The weight capacity of this boat is 325lbs.You may reach me at 297-2120.

Billy
Tim Vestal

Post by Tim Vestal »

How long have you had this kayak and is it in good condition?
Tim Vestal

Post by Tim Vestal »

did you sale your yak???? Hey I thought I might buy it but you did not respond so

Edit - Chalk I believe the holidays have some folks on edge, maybe the moon... Be nice, please.... :smt059
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

No need to get snippy Tim :smt018 did you try the PH. # provided? :smt045
Billy Miller

Kayak for sale

Post by Billy Miller »

Mr. Tim,
I did respond with a private message. I do apology if the message for some reason did not go through. The kayak is still for sale, it is in great condition.

Thanks,
Billy
Tim Vestal

Post by Tim Vestal »

sorry everyone and you mr bill i just seem to not get much off this site much less some one to go fishing with heck tk wont even go with me and i know she likes to fish one of my friends knows her but she even claims that there is no way he could. dont mean to affend anyone im just a man who wants action
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

Tim Vestal wrote:dont mean to affend anyone im just a man who wants action
Easy there big fella :smt043

:thumbup: