SOLD!!!!! - 1998 21' Angler DC - New Pictures

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Saltwater4me

SOLD!!!!! - 1998 21' Angler DC - New Pictures

Post by Saltwater4me »

1998 21' Angler 204 DC - Boat is very clean. It does have bow cushions for family outings. Extremely roomy design that will allow 4 people to bottom fish comfortably. Rides 6 with no problem. Very dry hull design. Will take rough water very well, but does not draft much water ~12". Several additional rod holders.

New Bimini installed in 2003.

Eagle Fish Mark 360 fish finder installed 2003.

Large Front Live well w/ oxygen tank and rear bait tank.

Anchor w/ chain and 300' of rope included.

2004 model road king aluminum trailer ~$2500 purchased on July 23, 2004. Trailer has virtually no use on it. It has been parked in Sopchoppy since the end of the summer. We bought the trailer thinking we would be taking more vacations with the boat. It pulls and loads very easy. Surge brakes.

140 Suzuki EFI - motor runs great. Boat will top out at around 40 mph with 3 people and gear, about 45 MPH unloaded.

We have used this boat about 8 or 10 times a year. It has been serviced and washed with every use.

Boat, Motor and Trailer $12,500
Call or e-mail

229-551-9863
dustydollar@bellsouth.net

Last edited by Saltwater4me on April 21st, 2005, 7:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Support the country you live in OR live in the country you support!!!!"
Saltwater4me

Post by Saltwater4me »

New Pictures
"Support the country you live in OR live in the country you support!!!!"
Fish Masterson
Site Sponsor

Post by Fish Masterson »

I saw that boat today. I was wondering who's it was. I didn't think any of them Waukeenah boys had a boat like that :-D . It is a sharp looking boat. I wish I could afford it but I can't handle another boat right now.
Fish Masterson