Ancient moter needs work-need good motor man

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

OK, enough of this lovy dovy crap :lol: :D :D Crabjoe, did ya get it fixed or do ya still need some help with the thing :wink:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
crabjoe
Site Sponsor

Post by crabjoe »

Wevans -no big deal. Appreciate your apology. We all make mistakes and believe me I'm no exception. Haven't had much time to work on it but will try today. I would gladly buy you a beer sometime in the near future. I guess I've been working too much and haven't had much time to get on any of the forums lately. Got too many things burning in the kettle at once, but once I get this boat fixed I'm sure my attitude and outlook will change drastically. Going to the bookstore this morning to pick up a manual. Doesn't seem to be too hard of a job to do. I'll keep ya'll posted on my progress,thanks. Trying to be a fishin' fool instead of just a working one. :D
chugbug

Post by chugbug »

Crabjoe,

If you can get the parts maybe we can meet up and I'll help you put the water pump in. I've done it before on the same engine. I live in GA. On a weekend when we come down we can come to your neck of the woods and get it running good. Let me know. Also, you will want to get more than the impeller. Get the entire kit. It comes with seals and new plates and the cap.[/i]