Keaton Beach

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

ragansm1

Keaton Beach

Post by ragansm1 »

Anyone know anything abot the areas south of Keaton around Grassy. Any reports???
MAJMPS4

Post by MAJMPS4 »

well my man, me and three friends went out Saturday fished from 7:00 am until 2:00 pm. Caught 47 keeper trout rangins from 25.5 to 17 inches. All were caught using a pink catch 2000 fishing in 5-6 feet of water. We went into more shallow water and caught three red fish in the sklot however, my buddy caught one about 31 inches. It was awesome. :lol: It was a beautiful day. We also caught , (i say hooked a cobia that went anyewhere from 45lbs to 50) I got spooled and finally caught up, spooled again, caught up. The monster decided to jump in the air and spin and show me how big he really was. After doing so, he decided to go to the house and left me holding nothing but a rod/reel with line and about 6inches of braided 50lb power pro leader.

Oh yea, I just woke up. Only two people. The trout and reds were just a dream, only caught three that ranged from 21 to 16. The cobia was a true story. Had no one who could drive the boat but me.
U.S.
Army of ONE
ragansm1

thanks

Post by ragansm1 »

Sounds like you need a new house and a place to sleep. To much dreaming.