a great find in the smoothest spin reel ever

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

billy mc daniel

a great find in the smoothest spin reel ever

Post by billy mc daniel »

ck: :lick: :lick: :lick:
hello guys and girls
i must tell every one about a spin reel that i have stumbled on , i recently had a custom rod order for a man in korea, in the talking with him ,i discoverd a truly great find , i have found a 10 bearing spin reel with a computer enigeered rotar , worm drive gears, man i purchased the model 2500 mounted it on a med lite 7 ft custom billystix rod, with 14 ld fire line,
son, i fished sun and mon with this smoooooooottthhh, reel, you have never had a finer out fit in your hands, i can not tell you how great this reel is, it out performs shimno stradic by a mile, it to should sell for 300.00 dollars but it doesnt .
( attetion) ladies a great xmas gift for the man in your life, trust me you can never beat this deal on a reel this nice, he will never get a better reel.
i have the 300 model orderd i should have it next week will let you know how it performs , i would love to post a photo on the board but we cant post photos with topics.
ok i guess you want to know how much this reel coast, would you believe
65.00 ? i do not know much more about it or how long it will last but have a feeling it will last for a good while.
the name is --tinca--model libra sa2500 , it is gun metal gray trimed in gold with a rose wood handle gear 5-1 long cast spool ,
good fishing
billy-- billystix custom rods
ps ladies dont forget xmas is a short time away, a billystix custom rod with this reel would bea great gift. :P :P :P :P
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
seatrout99
Site Sponsor

Post by seatrout99 »

If you think that reel is smooth, you should shoot one of their rifles. Sweet!

ST99
Reel Country
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Country »

Tica .270, deadly. :lol:
seatrout99
Site Sponsor

Post by seatrout99 »

That's the one. Had a friend whose wife asked him what he wanted for Christmas. He said a new deer rifle. Christmas morning he finds a Tica .270 with a 4X12 Nikon on top. He was happy as hell until he realized how much money she had spent. But that thing shoots so sweet. Just can't come off that much cash for a deer rifle when mine drives tacks already. I'm shooting the same Interarms Mark X .243 that I got for Christmas when I was twelve. I upgraded the scope to a 4X10X44 Simmons, removed the sights, dropped the scope down right on the barrell, had the stock aluminum bedded, and had a custom trigger job. (When I lived in WV I lived near a retired gunsmith that needed a hobby real bad.) I love my Mark X. We have three of them. You will not find a more accurate, dependable rifle.