It's almost scallop time!

Use this area to post diving and spearfishing fishing reports from the area Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, bottom temp, visibility, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Hit-n-Miss

It's almost scallop time!

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

:-D What's the scoop? Is this bacteria thing going to screw it up? Anybody seeing any, and will you be able to eat them? :-D
finniefish

Post by finniefish »

We are going to scout some spots this weekend to see whats down there. Will let you know how it looked. We will be in the St Marks and East of area checking different spots out to about 10 ft.
Sea Gurl

Post by Sea Gurl »

I'll be looking for your report.

Sea Gurl
finniefish

Post by finniefish »

While fishing yesterday we got in the water on a couple of spots to look at the scallop count. East of the lighthouse while drifting in 8 ft of water John was able to see a few scallops but they were spread over a large area.

I got in the water in 4 ft and saw nothing. It was windy and rough so we didn't look at as many spots as we wanted to. I have a feeling it will be anaother slim oickin year.
Sea Gurl

Post by Sea Gurl »

Not what I wanted to hear but thanks for reporting :(

Sea Gurl
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

Thanks for the effort and the report finnie :thumbup: :D
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".