Redneck Slam!!! Luckyfina 11/15

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Chalk

Redneck Slam!!! Luckyfina 11/15

Post by Chalk »

The flavor of the day was pink,white,white & char, electric chick flukes...cajun thunder & red/white grubs....where on the menu....Had limit by 11:00....10 trout 2 over 21" mostly between 18-19"....5 rockets...2 reds...1 flatty....All in all probably about 40 trout, 4 reds all legal and some monster lizzies.....Where??? Find a creek mouth that is not a major intersection :wink: .....Direction???? TF its that syndrome we have :wink: Had a blast!!!! Should have pics to post in a few days...Chalk :o :o
coll190

Post by coll190 »

[ ]Dear Finger Mullet,
You and Pop hit them hard!!!!!!!! Where were you? ...and don't lie,I'll know!!!!! Mullet :evil:
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

Coll190(aka Mullet)...You should have been there...Too bad you had school.....We need to hit the PI hole....The next few weeks should make for some good times on the water.....Chalk (aka Fiddler Crab :lol: )
trout fisher
Site Sponsor

Post by trout fisher »

Good deal Chalk! My boat just won't steer to the right either. What depth?
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

TF....We never went any farther than about 3/4 to 1 mile off shore in relation to the tripod...actually caught a few shorts straight out...Then we hung a left or maybe right :wink: ....On another note..what happened to all the PVC stabs over that way..there used to be 3 or 4..we could only find one near Big Bayou, Friday???? Damn lizard fish must have ate'm :D :D ....Chalk
trout fisher
Site Sponsor

Post by trout fisher »

Nope. Clinton George nailed 'em!! If you don't know who that is, ask your dad. ~HINT~ His last name is Perry. :lol:
coll190

Post by coll190 »

FiddlerCrab,
I agree, The next few weeks should be good.Lets try this weekend.Next one is closed.I've got the flatbottom and Marions boat over here.(Motor too). I need to go down and pick up the big boat soon,as in before the 1st of the month...good reason to go 'ishing!!!!! Let me know. Mullet