WANTED: ALL WELDED JON

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

brunner2178

WANTED: ALL WELDED JON

Post by brunner2178 »

I know that this has been posted many times, but maybe Ill get lucky. I am looking for a 16-17 foot all welded jon boat and trailer. Doesn't have to be anything fancy, but in good shape. Also here's a shot in the dark......if any of you duck hunters have a go devil or gator trax boat for sale....yell at me... ;-)

Here's another shot in the dark: I'm also looking for a shortail mud motor, 23hp or above.....Ive considered the long tail, but now am set on the short....

Okay, Okay....If anyone has an entire rig for sale that'll work too!

Im kinda on a budget of about $6000....so I'm tryin to piece together somethin.

Thanks all and good fishin!!
rocket
Site Sponsor

Post by rocket »

Nice big jon w/ a 25 Johnson on Woodville hwy, inside of Cap. Circle for sale.
$2400. It is a Polar Kraft, but it's riveted.
I've got a 1648 jon w/ a 25 Yammie that is riveted that I love. You get a little water in the bottom, but not enough to worry. :-D
dave7

Post by dave7 »

There was a G3 jon with a yammy o/b on Woodville Hwy in front of the IGA (in Woodville) this afternoon. I think they were asking $3500. At drive by speed, it looked real sharp.

Also another jon setup for sale at Jerry's B&T. Side console, trolling motor, the whole bit. Not sure about the price though - looked like a nice rig.

Good luck :thumbup:
"The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope." - John Buchan
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Call Paul Arnold in Valdosta at 1-229-560-4414. He is selling his Gator Trax. They are the hosses of the welded aluminum boats.
brunner2178

Thanx

Post by brunner2178 »

Appreciate it mud, I will be contacting him tommorow....
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

There s a complete rig on Capital Circle. I think it is at Bryants' Body Shop. Between Hiway 90 and Hiway 20. Tallahassee.
brunner2178

Thanks Trout

Post by brunner2178 »

I checked out that rig the other day. It's nice, but am really leaning toward the new short tail mud motors versus the long. I appreciate you all keepin me informed.