Apalachicola....I mean Port St. Joe 10/01/05

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Chalk

Post by Chalk »

If it had not been for the T top, I would of pulled in and looked at the plates and called ya......Looks good.... :thumbup: :thumbup:
trout fisher
Site Sponsor

Post by trout fisher »

:thumbup: Carpet is gone too. I ripped it out and found some of that do-it-yourself rhino lining in white. Took to 2 coats but no more carpet to worry about. I wish you would've checked us out. Me and daddy got there Thurs. afternoon and came home this morning. Fished Crooked Island and St. Joe Bay. Lots of dead fish. Lots of shorts. A few keepers.
birddog
Site Sponsor

Post by birddog »

Chalk... I believe the only slot red was caught on a spoon :smt110

TinCan... I told Kevin as you were towing me in and Chalk was snapping pictures, that one of them would be somebodies avatar when ya'll got home. Appreciate the tow-in. Man, I'm glad ya'll were still there.

Old Dog... Thanks again for all the help and particularly for taking the time to lead us up the Bay. There's nothing like having a big boat knocking those big waves down for you. :thumbup:

Nole... Thanks I appreciate the compliment. The boat has worked out real well for me. Just need a jack plate and maybe a bit larger gas tank. :-D :
catchin1

Post by catchin1 »

Dang birddog you shouda found another way in, walked, dragged, swam, pulled an epirb... none of it could have been worse than having them two tied to the front of ya taking pics... :-D
birddog
Site Sponsor

Post by birddog »

Catchin, It hurt my pride a bit :D I was just about to get out and push the boat in when T.C. called on the cell phone. I'm glad they had not left yet, it would have been a pretty long walk.
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

I see how you are trout fisher. Go on one site and whine about having to work while you slip off to my new backyard and go fishing :smt011
tin can
Site Sponsor

Post by tin can »

catchin1 wrote:Dang birddog you shouda found another way in, walked, dragged, swam, pulled an epirb... none of it could have been worse than having them two tied to the front of ya taking pics... :-D
Now, Catchin1, you don't think ole Birddog would EVER feel any reprocussion from Chalk and I towing him in, do ya? :smt005
What was I supposed to do today?
catchin1

Post by catchin1 »

I knewsomething was up when I logged in this morning and first thing I saw your new avatar. :-D
mjsigns
Site Sponsor

Post by mjsigns »

gotta love it :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Time is the most precious commodity we have in life, stay focused.