Fishing Port St Joe

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

1-850-Bay-Fish
Site Sponsor

Fishing Port St Joe

Post by 1-850-Bay-Fish »

Fishing for trout in the bay is killing me. I haven’t landed a trout in over 4 days . Sundays trip had Captain Justin and Jeff ragging me bad. They were at the dock when the trip ended and I told them no fish. They saw a lot of blood in the boat and asked â€
nothing is free except cheese and its in a mouse trap
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Sounds like ya need to take Chalk and Birddog out on the boat for a day of fishin "in their areas" Capt. :-D seems we all run into them spells when the fish just aint where we think they are, or they just don't want what we are trying ta feed em :smt017 don't worry you'll tear em up again :thumbup: :thumbup: :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

That's why it's called fishing.....we saw and caught trout from the east side to just past the middle Saturday...The west side was not cooperating, think red tide had the fish off, but they were there....Look for the mullet, seems all the fish had mullet near by....
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Don't worry Gary, we still had a good time Sunday. :smt006 In fact, Kahler wanted to know when we were going again and how were we going to stop those fish from cutting her line :smt119 Don't forget, I caught one short trout. :smt015
1-850-Bay-Fish
Site Sponsor

port st joe

Post by 1-850-Bay-Fish »

Hi Mudducker, I dont remember the trout. When you have a day like that you only remember the good folks fishing with you. I also enjoyed you and your family. I was bragging on Kahler at the supper table, she is the makeings of a true fishermen. She out fished everyone 10 to 1 and lost more fish than anyone landed. She got her own bait, didnt get upset when the fish cut her off at the boat and she sang some good songs. Her and Anna really fished well together, they lisenend and learned. Good luck and thanks again for fishing with us. Tell Will I said hello ! LOL :thumbup:
nothing is free except cheese and its in a mouse trap
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Well, I can't blame you for forgetting my little 13 inch trout. ;-)

I think Kahler listened better to you than she does to me. :lol:

I'll tell Will....errrr Drew that you mentioned him...LOL