Driveway Lights

Post your favorite tips and tricks here. Pictures are helpful and welcome.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Charles
Site Sponsor

Driveway Lights

Post by Charles »

Not really a tip, so much as an observation.

Ya' know those little AA powered driveway lights? The kind with the solar panel in the top that's supposed to recharge the battery, and don't work if you have trees in your yard?

A 5'x10' utility trailer loaded with a canoe and associated gear will crush the fool out of them things. :-?
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

:-D :thumbup: :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

Charles... I'm proud to give you the IGO award for today!! :smt098 :smt023 IGO ...that's Immediate Grasp of the Obvious! :D :thumbup:
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
qoutrage
Site Sponsor

Post by qoutrage »

Welcome to the club Charley. If there is something to drive over or to stumble, or trip over, I'm gonna to find it.. :-D
Dang me, dang me, Thay aught to take rope and hang me.... :lol:
Charles
Site Sponsor

Post by Charles »

Well, I look at it as one of those things: Do it once, and you don't have to worry about it anymore. :-D
Last edited by Charles on March 3rd, 2006, 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

High from highest treeeeee, Woman would ya weep for me, DOO, DOO DOO BADOO DA DOODOO DOM :-D :thumbup: :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Charles
Site Sponsor

Post by Charles »

Charles Pulley wrote:Well, I look at it as one of those things: Do it once, and you don't have to worry about it anymore. :-D
The unfortunate thing is, I only got one instead of all six, so I still have the other five to worry about. :-D
tin can
Site Sponsor

Post by tin can »

Charles Pulley wrote:
Charles Pulley wrote:Well, I look at it as one of those things: Do it once, and you don't have to worry about it anymore. :-D
The unfortunate thing is, I only got one instead of all six, so I still have the other five to worry about. :-D
Sounds like ya need to do a better job of aiming. :-D
What was I supposed to do today?
Eerman
Site Sponsor

Post by Eerman »

I just tore a bunch out and threw them away...I guess I could have been more inventive.
"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh man....I could be eating a slow learner."