Can I just say...

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Charles
Site Sponsor

Re: Can I just say...

Post by Charles »

Redfin wrote:Compared to other so called :x "forums..(not that its much of a comparison)... this place is the shizzle,the topps, the cats ass, it rocks, is about fishing and such, not this and that and blah blah blah.....

Thanks Tom!!!!! keep it up!

i hope to catch something in the near future and post a report
:smt007
Yup. :thumbup:

Thanks folks. :D
manley
Site Sponsor

Post by manley »

no comment. :smt004
Fishin 911

Post by Fishin 911 »

Is there a "clique" on this forum? :-D :-D :-D :-D

Ya'll that visit FS forum will get the inside joke on this one. :D
manley
Site Sponsor

Post by manley »

Okay... I'll comment. TC Twisted my arm. :o

On the one hand, this is a GREAT forum. The folks here really are helpful and go out of their way to lend support and be positive.

On the other hand, it is quite cliquish. That's not a bad thing, because all are friends and no one bashes folks. All are welcome to contribute and noone is turned away.

Thanks for the site Tom and all you other folks. I don't know how many have completely abandoned the dark side due to the annoying banner ads, unsubstantiated bashing, and absolute arseholes, but count me among the crew that's had enough over there.

It saddens me in a way, but I think that most of my "friends" have either abandoned that site altogether, or come over here anyway. :smt010
Fishman
Site Sponsor

Post by Fishman »

This site gets a :thumbup: :thumbup:
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Friends, you got friends Scott :smt017 Just yankin yer chain, so don't get huffy on me :-D I'll try and get ya into the "cliquishness"......... just as soon as I figure out what it is and who's running it :smt023 :smt025 :beer: :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
manley
Site Sponsor

Post by manley »

Waldo wrote:Friends, you got friends Scott
iknownuthin wrote:That's not a bad thing, because all are friends and no one bashes folks.
I'm with you, sir.

:thumbup:
AJ
Site Sponsor

Post by AJ »

Tom, Chalk and anyone else who is responcible for this site should be very proud of what it has become. IMHO it has become a fun, informative and pleasant site and I visit as often as my time and family allow and I am glad Redfin said it 'cause many of us have thunk it for a long time. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :-D
You gonna talk, or you gonna fish?
RodBow
Site Sponsor

Post by RodBow »

Wevans, you ain't exactly innocent.
TC, give the man credit... it wasn't long ago he kept putting them risque girly shots up here... he hasn't done that in a long while now. 8)
use your opportunities ...

218 Carolina Skiff
25 Bayliner Deck
Mark K

Post by Mark K »

I know I don't have alot of post, but the few I've made have all recieved a positive response. Alot of boards are not this way. I just wish the weather would co-op so I would have something to post!!!! Hoping to try this weekend - if the weather is right.
tin can
Site Sponsor

Post by tin can »

iknownuthin wrote:Okay... I'll comment. TC Twisted my arm. :o
I don't know how I went about twisting your arm, but I'm glad you're here. Your participation and input has always been posetive. Maybe your posetive influence will help straighten Wevans out. :wink: :-D
What was I supposed to do today?
manley
Site Sponsor

Post by manley »

Thanks TC, but think Waldo (or as some people say, Waldren) is beyond help. :wink:
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

I hear that a lot :smt017 :smt019 :smt025 :beer: :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
tin can
Site Sponsor

Post by tin can »

iknownuthin wrote:Thanks TC, but think Waldo (or as some people say, Waldren) is beyond help. :wink:
You may very well be correct. :roll:
What was I supposed to do today?