jacks on st.george island.

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

woman loves to fish

jacks on st.george island.

Post by woman loves to fish »

hey me and my hubbie loveeeeeeee to fish and we went down to st. george on sunday and had a hell of a good time. on a rising tide we caught sharks , rays and a 38" inch jack crevelle off the beach, he put up quiet a fight, I fought it for 5 min. then my hubbie pulled up the rear{ my arm was tired} for another 25 min. we landed it and it was the biggest fish we every caught there. some people say its notgood eating but we soaked half in milk, and the other half in herb and garlic. we blacken some last nite it was delishhhhh. cant wait till the blues and the macks come thru there. has anyone been catching anything else there? later fisher dudes see you in the surf. :D :D :P hey also we caught that jack on a yellow fishbite , love the fish bite. on a redeye jighead , he straitend that hook.
ann