Wanted, 14 ft Jon Boat

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Sea Fox
Site Sponsor

Wanted, 14 ft Jon Boat

Post by Sea Fox »

I have a 15 hp. tiller motor, and need a jon-boat to go with it . I want one you can stand up in without going swimming. Alum. or fiberglass . Mainly looking for a good fishing boat for my father which for some reason took up residence at my carrabelle house. Go figure! 8)
Sea Ya !
trout fisher
Site Sponsor

Post by trout fisher »

I'll swap you one for the Robalo. :lol: Seriously, I have one. Might work out something. I showed the pics that you sent to Pat to a buddy of mine and he said he'd like to ride up there next Saturday. Will you be there? Is it convenient? I'll find out tomorrow if he's serious.
Sea Fox
Site Sponsor

Post by Sea Fox »

TF, Hows it going. I should be here so give me a call. If you have a pic. of the jon-boat, bring it with you. I just put the robalo in the boat trader. I really need to move it.
Sea Ya !
seatrout99
Site Sponsor

Post by seatrout99 »

TF and SF,

I'll be in Atlanta next weekend and I want to look at it too. TF, if you are going to Atlanta, you can help me next weekend. Call me.

ST99
trout fisher
Site Sponsor

Post by trout fisher »

Chris, pm your #'s to me. I deleted everything I had at the office and I couldn't put my hand on one of your cards the other day to give to the new broker. I know I've got some somewhere but I can't locate them.