FSU Baseball Tickets Wanted

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Sir reel
Site Sponsor

FSU Baseball Tickets Wanted

Post by Sir reel »

Need 3 for the Wake Forest game on March 17th. If anyone has or knows of someone who has season tickets and won't be using them, please let me know. Thanks.
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
Capt. J.D

Tickets!!

Post by Capt. J.D »

I might be able to help you out. Let me check.
EGRET 18'9''
TallyFish

Post by TallyFish »

There are generally ticket scalpers outside the stadium prior to the game selling grandstand seats. Usually they charge face value. You can also walk up and purchase tickets in the bleachers on game day. As this will be the first ACC team this season there may be a larger than normal crowd. However, I don't think you should have any trouble getting three tickets together.

Wake will be here for a three game series 16, 17 & 18 March.

If the previous poster is not able to get you tickets I could ask the regular sclapers this weekend ( VS Indiana) if they will have tickets for the Wake series.

You will have to let me know!
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

Thanks guys.

I have access to 1 adult and 1 child season general admission ticket and of course I can go on line starting this Friday and purchase general admission. This is for my son's birthday and he has picked the 17th. There are generally always a good number of the reserved seats that aren't utilized, so I know there must be folks who have em and don't use em... just checking to see if there's some available before I go ahead and purchase the general admission. Thanks and if anyone has some or knows someone who would like to be reimbursed for 3 let me know. Don't want to offend anyone...but I'll purchase the general admission before I'll buy something from a scalper at the gate.
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

BTT