Mr. April

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

big bend gyrene

Re: Mr. April

Post by big bend gyrene »

Just can't believe it... I just SERIOUSLY can't believe it...

Eight long pages of tedious debate over legal regulations, FWC, "letter of the law" vs "spirit of the law", etc, etc, etc, etc, etc

Are there no other MEN on this board? Starting to think the bulk of you should be required to turn in the man cards... y'all are all so fired up about questioning MR. April and his fishing companion, y'all failed to make a SINGLE comment regarding the MS. APRILS... what in the wide world of sports is this board coming to?!!! :wink: :lol:
April.jpg
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

Just to confuse the issue further, if it is legal to give a fish away, and legal to accept a fish. Is it legal for someone to catch an over 20, then when hooked up to another fish( before it is possessed or harvested), give the first fish to his buddy on the boat?
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
rockyg

Post by rockyg »

You are right BBG. As my friend the long time farmer would say "we have beat all the hair off of this dog". :lol:

Evidently I attended the wrong tournament last year. The weigh in at the nice little bait place on HW98 did not have ANY hot women like those standing around taking pics with the winners. Just a pack of scruffy fishermen. :wink:
“It's hard to measure almost.....because almost doesn't matter”
― John Dutton
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Rumor has it JT is giving up the appliance repair biz and going to work as a fisheries consultant in the Obama/Holder Justice Department. With his juicy rationalizations, he'll fit right in. :wink:

His first official communique: Pfffffffffffftttttt!

Followed by: Stay off my holes and Rock, what rock! I can't hear a darned thing.
Rhettley
Site Sponsor

Post by Rhettley »

Can this thread be moved out of the fishing report section please??? When I see a new post on the main page I figure I'm going to find a new report or a comment on an actual report and the majority of the time its on this mess.
Bonecracker

Post by Bonecracker »

Ater reading all of this thread, you guys are just killin me!!! :thumbdown: Stop abusing Mr. April and let's GO FISHIN!! :thumbup:
2012 Maverick 18-HPX / Yama 115 4 stroke
2006 28 Whitewater/ twin VMAX HPDI 200HP
bman

Post by bman »

This thread was the talk of the town at Kevin's yesterday. You guys are making them famous!
Barry Bevis, Realtor and Owner of BigBendFishing.net
I liked it so much, I bought the company ;-)

http://www.bevisrealty.com
TEAM "Duck Season!"
mpa_72001

Post by mpa_72001 »

heard about it when i was in mikes marine to when i picked my boat back up in panacea yesterday.
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

nutshell.jpg
Sums it up.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
charlie tuna

Post by charlie tuna »

JT said "The only thing clear about the Regulation is that it is unclear when more than one person is involved."
Guess this explains your position on most any law ??
FishWithChris

Post by FishWithChris »

bman wrote:This thread was the talk of the town at Kevin's yesterday. You guys are making them famous!
Every time I'm in there someone is talking about it... ridiculousness I tell ya.

At least the community is fired up about fishing again (hopefully not in the negative, "lobby to limit" way....)
Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Image Image Image
Dockwilson
Site Sponsor

Post by Dockwilson »

big bend gyrene wrote:Just can't believe it... I just SERIOUSLY can't believe it...

Eight long pages of tedious debate over legal regulations, FWC, "letter of the law" vs "spirit of the law", etc, etc, etc, etc, etc

Are there no other MEN on this board? Starting to think the bulk of you should be required to turn in the man cards... y'all are all so fired up about questioning MR. April and his fishing companion, y'all failed to make a SINGLE comment regarding the MS. APRILS... what in the wide world of sports is this board coming to?!!! :wink: :lol:
April.jpg

Yeah! :thumbup: :thumbup: a much better thread to continue !
SS-342
Site Sponsor

Post by SS-342 »

Like the good advice about food in the freg. "When in doubt, throw it out!"

Like wise when fishing, when in doubt.....DON'T DO IT!

(Not directed towards Mr. April)
SS-342
198DLV CS 115HP
13' Gheenoe 6HP
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

big bend gyrene wrote:Just can't believe it... I just SERIOUSLY can't believe it...

April.jpg
NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' BOUT! :smt004

Wait a minute ... aren't those shorts shorter than the regulations allow? Can we have that many Ms. Aprils on one post? If the pictures of these Ms. Aprils were taken at different times, do they still count as one post? NOW YA DONE IT, I'M DISCOMBOBILATED! :smt005 :smt005
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
JeffB
Site Sponsor

Post by JeffB »

I just wish I could get some time off from work to go fishing.
And, normally I don't have a problem with bag limits or oversize fish.
I rarely catch that many. LOL