Dare I post again?

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Barhopr
Site Sponsor

Post by Barhopr »

What a mess wrote:I left out the part about us driving under a bridge and a jackazzzzz casts and hits me in the head with a big old egg sinker, my wife bought me one of those sundowner hats its like a hard hat so it bounced off the sound was like a gun shot good thing I wasn't packing or everyone would have heard one that was no mistake.
VIVA la BT

Image_______________Image
What a mess

Post by What a mess »

CairoTrout wrote:Now that's funny right there. :smt005 :smt005 :smt005
You think thats funny check your shorts instead of reach down and get you a good handful its more like pet the pimple, pee wee. :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005
Yesterday it was taboo today it is normal what the heck will they be doing tomorrow?
Barhopr
Site Sponsor

Post by Barhopr »

What a mess wrote:
CairoTrout wrote:Now that's funny right there. :smt005 :smt005 :smt005
You think thats funny check your shorts instead of reach down and get you a good handful its more like pet the pimple, pee wee. :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005
Whoa, whoa, that's going to far. You may not(could not) have known this but Cairo Trout had a severly disfiguring accident in that "area" when he was a teenager and it has left him, shall we say, a little short. :smt010 :smt010

At least thats what he told an old girlfriend one time. I don't think she beleived it though :smt005 :smt005
VIVA la BT

Image_______________Image
What a mess

Post by What a mess »

So it ain't like trouser trout it is more like panty pinfish.
:o
Yesterday it was taboo today it is normal what the heck will they be doing tomorrow?
CairoTrout
Site Sponsor

Post by CairoTrout »

Yall boys don't make me post a nasty picture. :-?
All things are possible when you turn your life to Jesus.If you don't know how just ask.
What a mess

Post by What a mess »

acne grosses me out.