BABE'S OPERATION

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

FUTCHCAIRO

BABE'S OPERATION

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

THANKS ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS, BABE IS COMING ALONG PRETTY GOOD, WILL TAKE ABOUT 10 DAYS OF REHAB.
BUD, THANKS FOR THE OFFER, I CAN STILL DO THE COOKIN WHEN PUSHED. BABE COOKED FOR SEVERAL DAYS BEFORE THE OPERATION JUST TO MAKE SURE I WOULD HAVE PLENTY TO EAT WHILE SHE WAS AT THE HOSPITAL. SHE HAS ALWAYS LOOKED AFTER ME.
PA THE OLD MAN OF THE SEA
FUTCHCAIRO
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Ya can't beat a good woman when ya got her :thumbup: and ya can't replace her once she's gone :smt010 glad she is doin good PA and you also :thumbup: :thumbup: :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
FUTCHCAIRO

OPERATION

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

HEY BUD, GOT A PLESANT SURPRISE TODAY. CRANFIELD GAVE US A CALL FROM THE U.K. OVER IN ENGLAND CHECKING UP ON BABE. WE REALLY APPRECIATED THE CALL BRIAN. WHEN I TOLD BABE SHE GAVE ME A BIG SMILE AND SAID FOR ME TO TELL BRIAN HOW MUCH SHE APPRECIATED THE THOUGHTFULNESS.
WE HAD TO GIVE HER ANOTHER UNIT OF BLOOD THIS EVENING, I THINK SHE OVERDID THE WALKING YESTERDAY. SHE SEEMS TO BE RESPONDING TO THE TRANSFUSSION.
FUTCHCAIRO
Good Times

Post by Good Times »

:thumbup:
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

My prayers are being said PA.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

God bless the both of you PA. Tell Babe another Cairo boy will be prayin for her tonight!!! Godspeed in her recovery. :thumbup:
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
FUTCHCAIRO

BABE'S OPERATION

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

HI ALL, I AM REALLY PLEASED TO REPORT THAT BABE'S OPERATION HAS BEEN SUCCESSFUL AND THAT SHE IS NOW RESPONDING GREAT TO THE TREATMENTS SHE HAS GOTTEN. SHE WILL BE TRANSFERRED TOMORROW TO GRADY MEMORIAL HOSPITAL HERE IN CAIRO. SHE WILL BE IN THERAPY AS A SWING-BED PATIENT FOR ABOUT A WEEK AND THEN BACK TO THE HOUSE.
THANKS FOR ALL THE PRAYERS ,CARDS, AND PHONE CALLS, SHE REALLY APPRECIATED THEM.
FUTCHCAIRO
Cranfield
Site Sponsor

Post by Cranfield »

Thats great news and the move closer to home is a real bonus. :thumbup:
She is still in our prayers.

I hope your interpretation of a "swing-bed" isn't the same as ours.
Its the expression that was used , for example when the night shift came up from the mines and got into the beds vacated by the day shift.
Another example would be merchant seamen and submariners coming off watch.
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

Thanks for keeping us up to date on BABE's progress. We do care and are interested. Times like this remind us we are all part of a family :D :thumbup:
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
Old Dog
Site Sponsor

Post by Old Dog »

Here's to your wife's speedy recovery Earl. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
od