DAWGS...DAWGS....DAWGS

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Gators started leaving before the game was over and by end on the game they were all gone. I've been looking for a gator ever since and can't find one. I guess they slivered back into the muck and mire of the swamp. :-D
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

CATCH 22 wrote:I'm still here, ain't got much to say. Always next year. Maybe Meyer won't run Tebow into the ground like he has this go-around. Congrats on a well played game. Stafford played extremely well. Dogs D had it goin on, good game plan well executed :thumbup: :thumbup:
GO GATORS
Thank you sir! I agree, Urban needs to find a back other than Tebow. :thumbup:
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Hammer wrote:Gators started leaving before the game was over and by end on the game they were all gone. I've been looking for a gator ever since and can't find one. I guess they slivered back into the muck and mire of the swamp. :-D
Day 3 and counting. Bad Behavior hasn't missed two days being on this site in I don't know when...now he has the blue flu and isn't man enough to show up. :smt005
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

Here I am. Just got back in town and I actually havent been on the site in about a week. I told Heath Monday at SGO I bet you were tearin my azz up because I hadnt sent in the white flag after the game! Well here goes . Kudos to the DAWGS and Mark Richt. Hell of a game for UGA. I know only a couple of things after the game I didnt know before. You guys are 100% correct on the TEBOW situation and UGA best be glad that Moreno went to Athens instead of UF. He was their game, IMO. I'm proud to see UGA play the way they did, I ve said all season that they were much better than they had played. I hope they make it to the SEC championship and give that same effort. Kudos again to the DAWG Nation, I mean three wins in the last eighteen games in JAX is a good record for you guys, right?!??!!?? :smt004
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Hey Bad boy...we are 2 out of the last 4. If you gonna talk about history, we have whooped ya'll at least 10 more time than ya'll have whooped us.

Also, I guess you should be glad Tebow went to Florida, otherwise ya'll might have just won 2 this year.
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

MudDucker wrote:Hey Bad boy...we are 2 out of the last 4. If you gonna talk about history, we have whooped ya'll at least 10 more time than ya'll have whooped us.

Also, I guess you should be glad Tebow went to Florida, otherwise ya'll might have just won 2 this year.
MD, see Welbys post. Ive already given credit where credits due.
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Stole this from FS and just couldn't resist :smt004 :smt005 :beer: :beer:

“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

wevans wrote:Stole this from FS and just couldn't resist :smt004 :smt005 :beer: :beer:

A picture is worth a thousand words :smt005
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

Huh , a bulldog riding a gator, kinda ironic. The series with UF is the only thing that gets them in the National Spotlight each year!!! :smt005

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
bman

Post by bman »

As a Nole I was trying to stay out of this Dog fight....
But you picked the quote BB....
BAD BEHAVIOR wrote:A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB
Barry Bevis, Realtor and Owner of BigBendFishing.net
I liked it so much, I bought the company ;-)

http://www.bevisrealty.com
TEAM "Duck Season!"
CairoTrout
Site Sponsor

Post by CairoTrout »

I will vouch for BB, he has been out of pocket for atleast a week,Us bulldog fans better quit rubbing it in because we still have Auburn to deal with.
All things are possible when you turn your life to Jesus.If you don't know how just ask.
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

bman wrote:As a Nole I was trying to stay out of this Dog fight....
But you picked the quote BB....
BAD BEHAVIOR wrote:A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB
HUH??? I assume youre saying to convert to a Dawg fan???? With three Badcock stores, I have enough stress in my life!!

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

CairoTrout wrote:I will vouch for BB, he has been out of pocket for atleast a week,Us bulldog fans better quit rubbing it in because we still have Auburn to deal with.
Auburn got nothing to do with enjoying whupping Florida and rubbing it in to the smack talking bad boy :smt005 Heafus, you needed to have counseled your boy back when said we wuz his biatch :hammer: :hammer: Whose your daddy now bad boy :smt005
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

HUH??? Take your pills MD, Take your pills!!! :-D

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

BAD BEHAVIOR wrote:HUH??? Take your pills MD, Take your pills!!! :-D
I done had my pills .... 42 of them :smt005